Follow Me

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Chloe Good Luck -IAS #25

Here I am back again today. It's been so rainy and dreary out. I'm so glad that I was able to do all my grocery shopping online and have them deliver it to my house! This is something that is so worth the money. Today I shopped at three different stores.

This is another late card. It was supposed to be posted on my blog last Sunday, but with the computer issues, it didn't get done.  It's a little early for St. Paddy's Day, but I have a GF at work who is Irish and has a birthday in February. I think I'm going to give this card to her.

Materials Used;
Image - Tiddley Inks - Chloe Good Luck
Cardstock - Stampin Up Garden Green; Xpress It Blending Card
Designer Paper - Dowloaded from Computer
Accessories - "Luck," ribbon, bling - from my stash; Martha Stewart edge punch
Copic Markers - E50, E51, E53; G000, G00, G03, G05, G43; Y00, Y03, Y21

I hope you'll hop on over to the International Art & Soul blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has created. You still have time to play along. Our theme for this challenge is Anything Digital. Easy Peasy.  See you next time!

I am submitting this card for the following challenges:


Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes

Colour Crazy - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers  - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
The Fairy & the Unicorn - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Something New

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous make, thanks for joining us for the Polkadoodles Blog Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cute!! I'm all for creative thinking when it comes to making and sending cards and it sounds like this is perfect for your Irish birthday girl. She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps: Having groceries delivered sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a big green fan so I love St. Patrick's Day cards! I just love your image! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Crazy Craft Challenge this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Maggie! Gorgeous coloring and papers! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute image, and fabulous papers! Thanks for entering this challenge at QKR Stampede - Anything Goes. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this cheerful image and DP. thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet - a really cute little character and a great layout too.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us this week over at Polkadoodles xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us for our Week 4 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and maybe it brings you luck at our challenge. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Friends Challengeblog. Hope to see you again soon.

    xx Grietje
    Grietje's Kaartenhoekje
    DT Creative Moments
    DT Crafty Friends
    DT Creatalicious Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card ♥ Sure to bring the recipient good luck :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers & Welcome back! ♥ DT Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!