Follow Me

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Halloween Witch - Outlawz Twisted Thursday

Hi my friends, here I am again with a new card for The Outlawz - Twisted Thursday. This time I was invited to be a Guest Designer over on their blog. Come check it out. The twist for this Thursday is that there is NO twist - it's just Anything Goes so come and play along.


 Materials Used:
  • Image - The Greeting Farm - Hallo Witch
  • Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Black Glimmer; Tangerine Tango
  • Designer Paper - From my stash
  • Accessories - Stampin Up - Spider Web Doily; Corner, black cat and stars from my stash
  • Copic Markers - E23, E25, E50, E51, E53; G21, G24; T4, T6; V15, V17; Y02, Y08, Y15; YR65, YR68
That's it for today. The sponsor this month at The Outlawz is The Greeting Farm and my image is one from their store.

                                                                 The Greeting Farm

                                                          

2 comments:

  1. This is the most adorable little witch and the prettiest spiderweb! I've always admired that SU die. I think my favorite part is that darling kitty in the corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!