- Image - Stampin Up - Corner Garden (I love this stamp)
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - So Sorry
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Garden Green
- Accessories - Enamel Dots; Nuo Dots
- Copic Markers - B000, B12, B14; G12, G24, G43; G46; BV000, BV01, BV13; E37; R32, R43, R46; R81, R83, R85; Y15, Y18, Y19; YR61, YR65, YR68
Sunday, April 2, 2017
Challenge Your Stash March - So Sorry
Hi again. I've got another post for today that I'm late with. This was supposed to be posted back on March 28 for the Challenge Your Stash group on SCS. This challenge was given to us by Shelly aka mcschmidty. We were to make a sympathy card, with some green and 3 of something. March seemed to be a month full of sympathy cards and this has already been sent to a dear friend on the unexpected passing of her daughter from a viral infection which attacked her heart and she was gone. I hope this and the other experiences of my friends prompt us to keep our loved ones close and always remember to let them know of your love for them.