Meantime I have a project to share with you for One Stitch at a Time. Our theme this fortnight is Anything Goes with 3-D. Not a card this time, but a bag, box, pop up, anything with 3 dimensions. Here is my project. You could use this as a party favor. It will hold little candies - kisses, m&m's, nuggets, or you could even use it as a gift box for a little trinket.
- Image - Floppy Latte Designs - Clown Doll
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Cameo Coral; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - My Minds Eye - Life of the Party
- Accessories - Balloon Stickers; corner punch
- Copic Markers - B21, B32, B41; E04, E07, E19; E50, E51, E53; Y23, Y26, Y28; YG91, YG93, YG95; YR12, YR15, YR68