Well, I told you the other day that I have some big news to share. This week is my first post for the new Design Team that I am on - Creatalicous Challenges! I'm super excited that I was chosen by Melanie to be on the Design Team. There are two teams and I'm on Team B, so our posts will always be the last of the month. Good for me, it gives me all month to work on my projects. The theme for this challenge is Anything Goes + optional CAS. I really, really have problems with CAS cards. I have all that space and want to fill it up with flowers and doilies and bling, and etc. You get the picture. Well this time it's CAS, so very simple.
- Image - Make It Crafty - Zoe's Party Girl
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Party Pants
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up - Pumpkin Pie
- Stamp - Inkadinkadoo - Dot Flourish
- Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Accessories - Bling from my stash; Nestabilities Scallop Circle and Classic Circle Dies; Stampin Up Scallop Circle Punch; Circle Punch; yellow Stickles
- Copic Markers - B0000; B12, BG10, BG11, E00, E01, E1, E000, E21, E23, E25; Y32, Y35; YR000, YR14, YR16, YR23.
Prize - $10 gift cert.