Now on to the business at hand. Our challenge this time for One Stitch at a Time is Anything Goes With Winter. So show us those Winter-themed cards. Here's mine.
- Image - Christmas Jeep from Sentimental Susan
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Happy Scenese
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Pear Pizzazz; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Stampin Up Seasons of Cheer; Snow Festive
- Ink - Stazon Timber Brown
- Accessories - White Liquid Applique; Crackle Accents; Stampin Up Label Punch; Floral Tree Die; Kiriawina WINK metallic pens - Silver and Sunflower
- Copic Markers - B12, B14; G03, G05, G14; E00, E23, E25; R24, R37; R46; T2, T4, T5, T7, Y15