Follow Me

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Fairy - CCC #51

Hi friends!  Did you survive Thanksgiving?  I've been a bit under the weather since then - some kind of icky sinus stuff.   I just hope that it's going to be gone by Christmas holiday.

It is time for another Creative Card Crew challenge.  The theme for this challenge is to use Poinsettia or Holly on your card.  Our fabulous sponsor is Delicious Doodles.
You could be the winner of 4 free Digi's.  You really need to check out her shop.

Here is my card for this challenge.
Materials Used:
  • Image - Delicious Doodles - Holly Fairy
  • Sentiment - Stampin Up - Pines & Poinsettias
  • Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up - Garden Green; Cherry Cobbler
  • Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - Vintage Christmas
  • Accessories - Nestabilities Large Circle Die; Scallop Circle Die; Recollections - Red flowers; Petaloo - Green flower; Martha Stewart - Leaf Branch punch; Wink of Stella - glitter brush markers - yellow and gold
  • Copic Markers - B0000; Skin, E50, E51, E53; Hair, E13, E15, E18; Holly, G07, G46; Berries and Lips, R46, R89
 I hope that you'll come join us.  Pop on over to the blog and see what the rest of the Crew has been up to.  You might be the winner or one of the Perfect 3.  Good luck.

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful with wonderful traditional colours and the yellow on her wings is a really nice touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rich colours you have used here Maggie - a beautiful card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous card! You did an awesome job coloring that image. I don't think I would have attempted all those small leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and unique Christmas card! I love this Christmas fairy...so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Maggie! I love the colors that you used. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is fabulous on this beautiful image. Altogether a gorgeous card. Pretty paper, too. Love how you used the holly paper to go with the holly leaves in the image. Really brings it together. Hoping you feel better soon. I always used to get sick at holiday time, all because of the stress and busyness, I decided. Now I take it a bit easier and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maggie, this card is beautiful. Love the color scheme and those great flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card and love all the elements you have added! Also, thanks for stopping by and leaving me such a great message on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautifully colored image! And one amazing card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card! Love the sprite and the touch of the golden wings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. I love the image, the colouring, the papers... everything is perfect. I especially love how you use the flowers to frame the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!