Time to show you what I've been up to for Perfect Sentiment Challenge this week. Labor Day is just around the corner and for many that means the end of Summer and back to school. This week we want you to create a card with either a Summer theme or a Back to School theme. Don't forget to include your sentiment on the front.
For this card, the materials I used were:
- Image - Paper Shelter - Learning is Fun
- Sentiment - Computer Generated
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Groovy Guava
- Designer Paper - Basic Gray - Hopscotch
- Accessories - Ribbon from my stash; Stampin Up Oval and Scallop Oval punches; I can't remember who the manufacturer is of the corner die. I'll have to look that up.
- Copic Markers - B91, B93, B95; E31, E33, E35, E37; E40, E50, E51, E53; Y21, Y17, YG01, YG21; YR00, YR02, YR12, YR15, YR24, YR82; Spica Gel Pen Gold.
Her images are so adorable, so make sure to check out the store and see what she has. The Paper Shelter will be awarding a $20 gift certificate to one lucky random winner!
Now, it's time for you to get inky, so hop on over to the Perfect Sentiment Challenge blog for some inspiration and see what the rest of the Design Team has been up too. Then get your stamps, ink, and papers out and see what you can come up with. You could be one of the Perfect 3 this week. Good luck!
I am submitting this for the following challenges:
Creative Craft Challenges2 - anything but a square
Scrap-Creations - Back to School
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
By Lori Designs - Back to School
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Back to School
Whimsey Stamps - Clean and Simple
ABC Challenges - no flowers
Card Mania - Use Ribbon
Cutie Pie Challenge - Anything Goes
Created With Love Challenge - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Back to School
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Ribbon Girls - Girly cards