Our theme this week is to Recognize Someone. A major holiday just passed where we give thanks for all that we have and for all those we love. But, I bet there is someone out there, who could use a little recognition simply because they mean a lot to you. Maybe it is someone who provides a great service to you or your family but there isn't a holiday to recognize them. Create a card with a sentiment that recognizes someone special to you.
My card this week is using a My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge Sketch No. 69.
- Image - Crafty Sentiments - Tess + Summer + Fun
- Sentiment - Hero Arts - Thinking of You
- Cardstock - Stamping Up - Razzleberry; Xpress It Blending Card
- Design Paper - Memory Box - Poppyfinch.
- Accessirues - Stampin Up Pearls; Ribbon from my stash; Gold Glimmer Mist; Stampin Up Label punch; Nestibilities - I do have a key to his door.
- Copics Used: B0000; B000; BG11, BG11; BG23; E31, E35, E37; E50, E51, E53; G00, G12; YG00, YG13, YG17; G00, G12, E30, R81,R23, R85; V01, V12, V04; BV00, Y00, Y11, Y3, R18, and Y38
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Girly
Papelitos Challenges - Girls
Papertake Weekly - Free for All
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes