Follow Me

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Whatever the Weather - TPT

It's been some time since I've been able to play with Teapot Tuesday.  This is the fun week when we play "Tickle a Teapotter" where you sign up to play and then are given the name of another Teapotter to send your card to.  We do have a theme and you can read about it HERE.  When I read about it, I knew that I had this image that would be perfect for it.

The image if from Digistamps4joy.   I used SU Groovy Guava as my card base and mat for the image.  The paper Authentique - Delightful and I really love it.  The border is from SU and cut using Groovy Guava and the ribbon as well as the sentiment are also from SU - Fancy Flexible Phrases.  I used my Copic markers to fill in the image where I didn't paper piece it - B000; BG0000, BG11; E50, E51, E53; E35; Y08, Y11, Y19; N0 (shadows on the dress).

I sure hope whoever receives this one really likes it.  I had a fun time putting it together.

Thanks as always for stopping by and leaving your comments.  I really appreciate them.

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Maggie... a little vintage and such pretty soft colours. Love the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card Maggie and the recipient will love it! I love the colors and surely miss Groovy Guava!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too Paige, glad I bought a pack of it before they retired it.

      Delete
  3. Your card is so pretty. The flowes are just beautiful! I like the colors and the little "hi there" in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Margaret - it is beautiful. The soft colours with the pop of GG is real eye candy.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the colors together and the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great colors together! You have a great eye for design. Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOw this is gorgeous! I haven't seen Grovy Guava in forever - lucky girl! Sheer perfection this is x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors, Athina is right you do have a good eye for design:) You also rock with copics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, Maggie!! Lucky, lucky cardmaker to receive this beauty! Love the colors, your coloring is always so perfect. And those flowers???? Just sighing here: "Ahhhhh". Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful color choices! Really pretty card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!