Follow Me

Monday, June 4, 2012

Tea-riffic!

I'm a little late with this card.  It is for Tickle a Teapotter which was actually last Tuesday.  I didn't get my card ready then and I just got the name of who I'm sending it to today, so I don't think it's late.  Our card was supposed to have flowers on it.  I think I did okay.  I love this paper.
 




The images and sentiment are some that someone sent me, so I have no idea what company manufactured them.  Sorry.  The card base is Gina K 120# and the images are all mounted on Stampin Up Close to Cocoa.  The DP I used is from Basic Gray's Lilykate paper collection: Bamboo and Posey.  The ribbon is from my stash.  I colored the images with my Copic markers:  E35, G24, G82, R01, R02, and R82.

I'm submitting this to the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes + a Bow

Lollipop Crafts - Flowers
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Amusing Challenges - Anything Goes
Creative Inspriations - CAS
Outlawz - Sunday - CAS
The Crafty Pad - Ribbon


That's it!   Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment.  I do appreciate each one.  See you next time.


15 comments:

  1. Images, kettle and cup , and sentiment look like Stampi'Up to me .
    Lovely card design .love the paper too . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teapot and cup are so cute, and I love the polka dot ribbon! Polka dots are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossed background. Tea pot is soo cute.

    Saw you at MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you "did okay" too... in fact, I think you did an amazing job! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sweet!! This is terrific - so much fun all in one place! Gorgeous color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a Lovely, softly coloured card Margaret.Clam and relaxing, just right for a cuppa. Off to get one myself. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I'm now following you too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect card for one if the Tea Potters! Beautiful embossed panel! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our Ribbon Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those tea images are really cute. The soft colours of this card are really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting card Margaret. I love how you included 3 separate images for the same theme and how you incorporated the elements so the card can be applied to so many challenges. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card, I love the paper you have used, lovely colours.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card
    thank you for joining in the challenge at the crafty pad this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to hop over and visit your blog - I so appreciate you playing along with my Amusing Challenges last week. Great tea card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!