Follow Me

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

2011 Summer Card Class Week 4

This is my first card for this class this week.  I hope I have time to try some more.  It was interesting trying to pull the color combo together. This time I picked out my stamp first because I knew I wanted to color something and put my skillzz to the test and then it was just a matter of finding a layout.
 The colors are Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Taken With Teal, Tempting Turquoise, and white.  The flower was colored with YG93,  BG05, and BG10.



Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Maggie I really like it you are doing great with your Copics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty - beautiful coloring of that floral image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!